Home Learning Homepage
Some children may need to stay at home to quarantine or self-isolate. We have put in place arrangements to support those children at home to continue with their learning:
- There will be learning activities for children to complete each day via the link to the home learning portal below. Children should select their year group and class. They will have a named folder containing activities for them to complete.
- Children who are at home and are well enough should complete these.
- Work completed should be uploaded to their Class Dojo portfolio.
- They will need to bring work completed back into school if they were unable to upload to their Class Dojo portfolio
- Children at home are also encouraged to access the range of general remote learning platforms that we have (see further down this page)
- If you require an exercise book and/or printed pack, please contact the school office to arrange collection.
Home learning Policies:
Home Learning Portal
External Home learning links
For login details, please contact your child’s class teacher through Class Dojo or year group email.
- Nursery – email@example.com
- Reception – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 1 – email@example.com
- Year 2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 3 – email@example.com
- Year 4 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 5 – email@example.com
- Year 6 – firstname.lastname@example.org