Home Learning Homepage
If your child needs to stay at home, we have put in place arrangements so they can continue with their learning:
- Children who are at home and are well enough should complete activities set by school
- Work completed should be uploaded to their Class Dojo portfolio.
- They will need to bring work completed back into school if they were unable to upload to their Class Dojo portfolio
- Children at home are also encouraged to access the range of general remote learning platforms that we have (see further down this page)
- If you require an exercise book and/or printed pack, please contact the school office to arrange collection.
Home learning Policies:
Remote Learning Policy – 2022-23
.GOV – Supporting Your Childrens Education
Home Learning Portal
External Home learning links
For login details, please contact your child’s class teacher through Class Dojo or year group email.
- Nursery – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception – email@example.com
- Year 1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 2 – email@example.com
- Year 3 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 4 – email@example.com
- Year 5 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 6 – email@example.com