Our school strives to provide a happy, safe, creative and welcoming environment in which children and adults from all cultures and backgrounds are valued, encouraged and empowered to succeed in their personal and educational journey.
The school seeks to develop a secure and happy learning environment where everybody is valued and empowered to do their best.
- To strive to raise achievement and to set high expectations for all children.
- To enable children to meet their full potential academically and socially.
- To ensure all children achieve their potential in all subjects, by developing skills and attitudes which ensure understanding and high standards of achievement.
- To provide a safe, welcoming and stimulating environment.
- To ensure that each person has the opportunity to develop according to their strengths and needs.
- To care for each other and the school environment.
- To promote excellent standards of behaviour, ensuring all children have the ability to control and be responsible for their own actions.
- To establish and maintain a caring and nurturing, multicultural environment where children feel safe and valued.
- To enable the school to be an integral part of the community and respond to its ever changing needs.